It’s that time again! Yes … Summer Reading Program time, which means great books to read, programs to attend, and lots of chances to win awesome prizes. For kids age 4 through 12, it’s not too late to sign up for our kid’s program – but this is a special post for teens age 12 – 17. Teens, here’s what you need to know:
1. We’re having a Teen Summer Reading Program! It’s during June and July, and if you’re a teen all you have to do is sign up at the library.
2. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win prizes like Kindle Fires and iPod Shuffles. But wait! The more teens sign up, the more prizes there will be. So tell your friends to sign up too.
3. There are so many ways to earn more chances to win. One way is to keep keep track of the books you read – for every three books, you get one chance. (We’ve got a form for that – pick one up at the front desk.) You get another chance (limit one per day) each time you tell us something about what you’re reading by:
- Commenting on our Facebook wall
- Commenting on this post
- Tweeting @TJHPPL
- Calling us
- Attending a teen program
4. Yes, teen programs! We’ll be sharing more info later, but we’re going to have some great programs on July 11th, 18th, and 25th.
5. Here’s the tl;dr recap: SIGN UP, READ, PARTICIPATE and possibly WIN A KINDLE FIRE OR IPOD!