It’s almost Thanksgiving … and for a lot of us, that means piling the family in the car for a little (or not so little) roadtrip. What better to keep the family entertained than a good audio book? We have a wide variety available, with something for everyone, but here are some that appeal to a broad range of ages:
- The Chronicles of Narnia, C. S. Lewis. Spanning seven books, the world of Narnia provides plenty of adventures for everyone.
- Princess Ben, Catherine Gilbert Murdock. Alone, miserable, and locked in a castle tower, Princess Ben discovers the power of magic. Can she use it to save herself… and her kingdom?
- The First Four Years, Laura Ingalls Wilder. Laura is all grown up and with a husband baby of her own, but life on the prairie hasn’t gotten easier – or less exciting.
- Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling. From his first year at Hogwarts all the way to his last, we have all of Harry’s adventures in audio format!
- Heist Society, Ally Carter. Katarina has been raised from infancy to be a master thief. Now she’s a teenager, and it’s her dad that’s in trouble. Can she use her skills to pull off an impossible task?