Five of our newest adult non-fiction titles:
- Your Brain At Work, by David Rock: Have you ever wondered about how our brains process and analyze information? This book shows you how to understand your brain and use that knowlege to work smarter and better, not harder.
- The Dead Beat: Lost Souls, Lucky Stiffs, and the Perverse Pleasures of Obituaries, by Marilyn Johnson: Ms. Johnson has a gift for making a specialized subject interesting to a wide audience. She discusses her favorite obituaries and obituary writers, old and new, sharing plenty of excerpts along the way.
- Knuckler, by Tim Wakefield with Tony Massarotti: Although as the title suggests, this book is about how Red Sox pitcher Tim Wakefield learned to pitch a perfect knuckleball, it’s also about a lot more than that – like how he went from being a young Florida boy who had a hard time getting on any team to a hardworking baseball player and all-around nice guy.
- Feed Your Face: Younger, Smoother Skin and a Beautiful Body in 28 Delicious Days, by Jessica Wu, M.D.: Become beautiful from the inside out! What you put into your body is every bit as important as what you put onto it. Here you’ll find testimonals, menu plans, before-and-after photos, and realistic, practical advice on using what you eat to help you look your best.
- Fallin’ Up: My Story, by Taboo: from the streets of LA to the biggest concert stages in the world, Taboo, founding member of the Black Eyed Peas, has an honest and inspiring story to tell.